Sunday 8 September 2013

Current hair trend ive been seeing

now im going to be honest trying to find pictures of what it is I waned to show your proved hard. I would attempt to do the hair however I wear exstensions and my little bun on top would look stupid with my long hair on the bottom (hair extensions vs natural hair problems)

to make this worse I don't even know what I would call it, I typed a number or numerous ways into good none proved quiets what I was looking either way the trend ive been seeing is half up half down but with a bun instead of a pony tail, ive got to say I rather like it just wish I could pull it off tbh.

it can be really nice a slouchy or done nice and neat see the pictures below and let m know your thoughts? do you like or not?

xoxo LLL





http://www.bloglovin.com/elleellelle

No comments:

Post a Comment