Sunday 8 September 2013

my love for macklemore


so obviously my 1st music post has to be dedicated to this man
his album THE HEIST is amazing even if your not into rap/hiphop I fell you should still give it a listen im into literally every genre of music I feel its more important to me personally about the lyrics.

Macklemore's lyrics are just pure genious and a lot is real even if you haven't been through half the strugges he has you can hear the emotion in the way he raps and its gives me goosebumps ill list a few below which I feel you should defently check out but he's been my love in my ears for months now :)

songs
neon cathedrals
same love
wings
ten thousand hours

one of my favourite quotes

The greats weren't great because at birth they could paint
The greats were great cause they paint a lot
I will not be a statistic
Just let me be
No child left behind, that's the American scheme
I make my living off of words
And do what I love for work
And got around 980 on my SATs
Take that system, what did you expect?
Generation of kids choosing love over a desk
Put those hours in and look at what you get
Nothing that you can hold, but everything that it is
Ten thousand

xoxo LLL

http://www.bloglovin.com/elleellelle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment