Sunday 23 March 2014

Spring lips

Hi guys! So I was recently watching Tati from GlamLifeGuru on YouTube and her lipstick was amazing!! I obviously messaged her and she told me that it was just peachy from wet n wild and I had to order it 

It's a matte lipstick and it's rather bright for what I wear but I've been trying to take myself away from the nudes and it seems peachy coral lipsticks may be for me, as I'm not a fan of how matte this is on my lips I mix it with urban decay lip junkie I'm naked :) and it looks beaut!! 

The bottom left is the both of them mixed together 

As I'm trying to have a makeup free day please ignore my bad skin in the photos, but I thought you may like to see them on my lips too 

If you'd like to see it on me with makeup check out my tmi tag video on my YouTube channel :) 

If you know of any peachy coral colours you think if like (from any brand) please let me know :) 

Xoxo LLL 

No comments:

Post a Comment