Saturday 22 March 2014

Top 5 hair products

Hi guys! After recently realising how much I love the John Frieda 3 day straight, I thought id look through all my hair products to see what my most live and used were and I managed to narrow it down to 5 products yes 5!! 
So obviously the john Frieda 3 day straight styling spray is included either te original or the one with keratin. It's just the nicest spray to help give you hair a smooth blowdry and straighten :) 

Next is the orofluido oil, I've had this bottle for two years and used it pretty much everyday and looove it! It also smells amazing!! I use it in wet and dry hair you can get a shine spray by the same bran which I LOOVE. Too :) 

I also love the advance techniques Moroccan argan oil from Avon more affordable than the orofluido however I only use this when my hair wet as it's too heavy for dry hair. 

The vo5 smoothly does it spray is is amazing as it's a heat protectant aswell as a tamping spray but it's not like the usual heat defence as it's more like a most and adds shine. This also smell AMAZing!! :) 

Last but not least is the Paul Mitchell foaming pommade this is amazing for naturally curly hair or flyaways and snapped pieces :/ I used this to secure the really small pieces in my plaits as I don't like using hair spray it's really nice and again smells mide too haha 

So they are all of my holy grail hair products, what are some of yours? 

Xoxo LLL 

No comments:

Post a Comment